Just what is WineSkin?
WineSkin® bottle transport bag is a simple, effective and cost-conscious solution for safely transporting bottles
Introducing WineSkin (US Patent no. 29/379,755), the revolutionary new product designed to provide safer transport for wine and fortified spirit products, whether purchased directly from the manufacturer, through a distributor, or at a retail location.
WineSkin is available at fine wine and spirits retailers worldwide, as well as wineries and tasting rooms to help you get your precious cargo back home safely. WineSkin is also affordable - a 3-pack of WineSkin carries a suggested retail price of $9.99 or less.
Click here to find the WineSkin retailer nearest you.
Click here to learn more about selling WineSkin in your retail establishment.
Sign up now for the WineSkin Retailer and Distributor Newsletter
Join our monthly mailing list now. It's free, we guard your privacy and we include great offers and news with each issue.
- FlipKey by TripAdvisor has a great new article entitled "The top travel products to make your trip easier," and it includes a wide...
- Adrien at DrinkMeMag.com has great new coverage of WineSkin up over at Drink Me Magazine - click here to check it out! If you’...
- London-based journalist Rebecca Williams recently blogged at Huffington Post about her globe-trotting journeys with bottles of win...
- We're pleased to show off this image taken yesterday at the Christchurch, New Zealand, airport, where WineSkin is now availab...
- WineSkin was featured as part of LadyLUX.com's 2014 Travel Gadgets roundup feature. Explore the vineyards of Oregon’s Willamet...
- WineSkin made an appearance on KOLR Channel 10's Ozarks Live show with Tom and Shannon. Check it out! ...
- Get Lost Magazine, an Australia-based travel magazine, recently profiled WineSkin and had these kind words to say: For anyone wh...
- Noted wine writer, cookbook author and radio/television host Les Kincaid recently covered the WineSkin on his nationally syndicate...
Preserve Your Wine with Wine Shield
Wine Shield is plastic disc that floats on the top of wine in any opened 750ml bottle. When Wine Shield is inserted into the bottle, it creates a barrier to oxidation which preserves the taste and nose of the wine for up to 5 days from the moment of opening.
CNN Recommends WineSkin
CNN's Eatocracy blog recommends WineSkin for all travel:
We've fallen in love with WineSkin...
TSA: Traveling with Food
Click here to read TSA's guidelines on bringing food and liquids onto aircraft. Travel safely with WineSkin!
WineSkin® is a simple, effective and cost-conscious solution for safely transporting bottles
WineSkin® bottle transport bag (US Design Patent no. 29/379,755) is the revolutionary product designed to provide safer transport for wine and fortified spirit products, whether purchased directly from the manufacturer, through a distributor, or at a retail location.
If you are a retailer or distributor interested in carrying the WineSkin bottle transport bag product line, please click here to complete our inquiry form. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible with complete pricing and delivery information.
Thank you for your interest in the WineSkin bottle transport bag family of products.
WineSkin Standard is 7 inches wide and accommodates all 750ml wine and fortified spirits bottles. It features brand-name seals for leak-proof security.
WineSkin Handle is 7 inches wide, includes an integrated, carry-anywhere handle, and accommodates all 750ml wine and fortified spirits bottles. It features brand-name for leak-proof security.
WineSkin Colors are our standard product in colorful vinyl, 7 inches wide, and accommodates all 750ml wine and fortified spirits bottles. Each features brand-name seals for leak-proof security.
WineSkin Multi_packs feature our standard product (7 inches wide) in 2- and 3-pack quantities. Each WineSkin accommodates all 750ml wine and fortified spirits bottles and features brand-name seals for leak-proof security.