WineSkin in the News
Stay current with all the latest news on WineSkin and From the Source LLC
This is the location to stay up to date on everything WineSkin.
We also bring news from the world of wine that we think will be of interest to our customers and partners.
You may subscribe to this page's RSS feed by clicking the RSS icon in your browser's address line.
Sign up now for the WineSkin Retailer and Distributor Newsletter
Join our monthly mailing list now. It's free, we guard your privacy and we include great offers and news with each issue.
- WineSkin received a rave review from Jim Harden, who blogs at Wino4Life.com: I highly recommend this WineSkin product when you a...
- Noted wine journalist and radio personality Anthony Dias Blue recently covered WineSkin on his syndicated "Blue Lifestyle Minute" ...
- Our good friends (and WineSkin retailers!) at Harmony Cellars recently traveled from their beautiful estate to Australia with a wo...
- Now available at authorized WineSkin retailers - the latest entries into our growing WineSkin Cares product ...
- WineSkin bottle transport bags are now available in a festive holiday pack at select Walgreens nationwide! To find your nearest ...
- WineSkin appeared in the November 2011 issue of Men's Journal in a special advertising section promoting tourism to South Africa. ...
- Appetite Magazine Singapore recently included coverage of WineSkin: Wine lovers checking in those precious bottles need no longe...
- WineSkin recently received a tremendous mention at the high-traffic / high-concept gear site Werd.com. The "stuff you've gotta hav...
Preserve Your Wine with Wine Shield
Wine Shield is plastic disc that floats on the top of wine in any opened 750ml bottle. When Wine Shield is inserted into the bottle, it creates a barrier to oxidation which preserves the taste and nose of the wine for up to 5 days from the moment of opening.
CNN Recommends WineSkin
CNN's Eatocracy blog recommends WineSkin for all travel:
We've fallen in love with WineSkin...
TSA: Traveling with Food
Click here to read TSA's guidelines on bringing food and liquids onto aircraft. Travel safely with WineSkin!
|Harmony Cellars: WineSkin Works!|
|Monday, 13 August 2012 16:49|
Our good friends (and WineSkin retailers!) at Harmony Cellars recently traveled from their beautiful estate to Australia with a wonderful Riesling in their checked luggage - packed with (what else?) WineSkin.
Imagine their horror upon arrival to discover that their bottle had been broken by baggage handling sometime during the flight — but WineSkin was there to save the day - not a single drop leaked!
The BAD NEWS...this lovely bottle of Riesling broke during a 13 hour flight to Australia. The GOOD NEWS...not a DROP leaked out of the bag into the suitcase! Yay for WineSkins.....and yes, we carry them in the tasting room:)
Thanks to Harmony Cellars for allowing us to tell their story.