How does WineSkin work?
So easy to use, you'll want to put every bottle into WineSkin.
There's nothing as simple as the peel-and-seal functionality of WineSkin® (pat. pend.) with bubble-protection security.
Created with two strong brand-name adhesive seals, WineSkin secures 750-ml (or smaller) bottles for the trade and public by incorporating strong, shock-absorption materials with leak-proof confidence.
Simply insert the bottle into the WineSkin, then peel the inner seal and compress it against the protective outer vinyl covering. Then form-fit the balance of the WineSkin around the base of the 750ml bottle, and peel and stick the outer seal. It's that simple!
Now your wine is ready for travel or transport with confidence.
WineSkin is available at fine wine and spirits retailers worldwide, as well as wineries and tasting rooms to help you get your precious cargo back home safely. WineSkin is also affordable - a 3-pack of WineSkin carries a suggested retail price of $9.99 or less.
Click here to find the WineSkin retailer nearest you.
Click here to learn more about selling WineSkin in your retail establishment.
Sign up now for the WineSkin Retailer and Distributor Newsletter
Join our monthly mailing list now. It's free, we guard your privacy and we include great offers and news with each issue.
- Noted wine journalist and radio personality Anthony Dias Blue recently covered WineSkin on his syndicated "Blue Lifestyle Minute" ...
- Our good friends (and WineSkin retailers!) at Harmony Cellars recently traveled from their beautiful estate to Australia with a wo...
- Now available at authorized WineSkin retailers - the latest entries into our growing WineSkin Cares product ...
- WineSkin bottle transport bags are now available in a festive holiday pack at select Walgreens nationwide! To find your nearest ...
- WineSkin appeared in the November 2011 issue of Men's Journal in a special advertising section promoting tourism to South Africa. ...
- Appetite Magazine Singapore recently included coverage of WineSkin: Wine lovers checking in those precious bottles need no longe...
- WineSkin recently received a tremendous mention at the high-traffic / high-concept gear site Werd.com. The "stuff you've gotta hav...
- Canada's Wine Magazine Wine Access recently published their "Fill a Wine Lover's Stocking" article and included a recommendation f...
Preserve Your Wine with Wine Shield
Wine Shield is plastic disc that floats on the top of wine in any opened 750ml bottle. When Wine Shield is inserted into the bottle, it creates a barrier to oxidation which preserves the taste and nose of the wine for up to 5 days from the moment of opening.
CNN Recommends WineSkin
CNN's Eatocracy blog recommends WineSkin for all travel:
We've fallen in love with WineSkin...
TSA: Traveling with Food
Click here to read TSA's guidelines on bringing food and liquids onto aircraft. Travel safely with WineSkin!