Now, there's a safe and secure way to transport your wine anywhere.The WineSkin® bottle transport bag is the first and only way to safely and securely transport wine and other bottles no matter where you go. Never again worry about bottles leaking or breaking inside your luggage, or during shipment. WineSkin is the leak-proof transport system that is affordable, easy to use and secure. Just place the bottle inside WineSkin and its double seals help keep your precious cargo intact during transport or shipment.
WineSkin is available at fine wine and spirits retailers worldwide, as well as wineries and tasting rooms to help you get your precious cargo back home safely. WineSkin is also affordable - a 3-pack of WineSkin carries a suggested retail price of $9.99 or less.
Click here to find the WineSkin retailer nearest you.
Click here to learn more about the WineSkin Cares program.
Click here to learn more about selling WineSkin in your retail establishment.
Sign up now for the WineSkin Retailer and Distributor Newsletter
Join our monthly mailing list now. It's free, we guard your privacy and we include great offers and news with each issue.
- WineSkin received a rave review from Jim Harden, who blogs at Wino4Life.com: I highly recommend this WineSkin product when you a...
- Noted wine journalist and radio personality Anthony Dias Blue recently covered WineSkin on his syndicated "Blue Lifestyle Minute" ...
- Our good friends (and WineSkin retailers!) at Harmony Cellars recently traveled from their beautiful estate to Australia with a wo...
- Now available at authorized WineSkin retailers - the latest entries into our growing WineSkin Cares product ...
- WineSkin bottle transport bags are now available in a festive holiday pack at select Walgreens nationwide! To find your nearest ...
- WineSkin appeared in the November 2011 issue of Men's Journal in a special advertising section promoting tourism to South Africa. ...
- Appetite Magazine Singapore recently included coverage of WineSkin: Wine lovers checking in those precious bottles need no longe...
- WineSkin recently received a tremendous mention at the high-traffic / high-concept gear site Werd.com. The "stuff you've gotta hav...
If your operation is a:
Winery or Fortified Spirit Manufacturer: you will want to ship samples wrapped in WineSkin to help provide that extra level of security and confidence that your bottle will arrive at its destination safe and sound.
Tasting Room: send every bottle sold home wrapped in a custom-imprinted WineSkin featuring your logo, web address and other contact information for follow-up sales; designed to increase tasting room sales by providing consumers with a safe and cost effective method for wine transportation and to assist your sales force in facilitating additional sales, particularly against airplane cabin prohibitions on liquid transport.
Distributors: deliver samples to retail accounts in WineSkin — use it as an upsell opportunity by reselling WineSkin to your accounts.
Retailers: send every bottle you sell out the door wrapped in protective WineSkin — whether the bottle is going around the block or around the world, nothing inspires more travel confidence that WineSkin.
There's only one way to transport wine — WineSkin.
Now available in the United States — Wine Shield, the amazing product that keeps wine fresh in the bottle through the last glass poured.
Available from From The Source LLC (WineSkin's creator), Wine Shield is the perfect addition to any wine retailer or winery — and it's a natural for any wine-by-the-glass establishment like bars, restaurants, and other hospitality locations.
Just what is it? Wine Shield is plastic disc that floats on the top of wine in any opened 750ml bottle. When Wine Shield is inserted into the bottle, it creates a barrier to oxidation which preserves the taste and nose of the wine for up to 5 days from the moment of opening.
Latest News from the world of Wine Skin
<< Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
|Page 1 of 2|